Friday, February 20, 2009

Get Organized for 20% off!!!

My friend Jacqueline told me about this deal a couple months ago when Oprah first had her show about organizing your life. Well, I'm glad to say the 20% off container store coupon is back, thanks to a rerun of the show. This is a coupon I have used several times and love. It was super easy to use as there aren't any restrictions other than the typical no use on gift cards. I bought some organizer boxes for the closet (great way to store off season clothes, or clothes in the next size for your kids). And then I scoured the clearance section for any bargains. Online use the code "CLUTTERCREW".

Put this coupon to good use at your local Container store and get organized today:
http://images.containerstore.com/messyHouseTour.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment