Thursday, February 19, 2009

A great way to make money - You Data

So, I started a You-data account a couple months ago. I would have posted about it then, but I wanted to make sure I enjoyed and benefited from the program. You-data has been a great way of getting paid for the advertising you are bombarded with on a daily basis.
It's so easy. You create an account and it populates ads you can review. You get paid for each ad you view which only takes seconds. Along the way, I have stumbled upon some great websites (but of course there is no pressure to purchase you only have to click on the site).
So far, this has been a great way for me to earn about $20 a month. I'm sure if I kept up with it, I could earn more, but $20 extra dollars a month for a couple minutes of viewing websites (which I do daily for fun anyways) seems like a deal to me. Check out the ad to the right and sign up and start earning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment