Friday, February 13, 2009

It's been a long time, but have I got a deal for you.

Ok, so keeping up has been a little hard lately. My job is winding down and I have less than 10 business days left. I'm excited but at the same time terrified as I am trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm not sure if I want to jump right into another job or take some time off and enjoy hanging out with my toddler and getting my home organized. You know, all the little jobs you put off until the weekend, but never seem to get done.

Ok, so on to a great deal.

Today, I got ordered an Entertainment Book. We typically get one of these every year, but hadn't gotten one yet for 2009. Usually the books are about $25, but they vary by city. I got my book for $1.25 after rebate. Here's the details:


click on the cashbaq button above

Register for the $5 new member bonus. (Make sure to do this first.) Your account will instantly show the $5 earned.

Then, click on the link for the Entertainment book on the home page. You will receive $10 for each book purchased. And extra bonus, there is free shipping. (here's a link just in case you can't find the entertainment book on the home page, http://www.cashbaq.com/Entertainment-Book-coupons-235.html).

After you have completed your order, you can review the "my account" area at the top right hand corner of the home page. Under payment information you can specify how you would like to be paid (paypal or check). After you have reached $10, you will be cut a check or paypal deposit on the 20th of the month. After you complete this deal you will have reached the $10 threshold. Yeah!!!

I like the Entertainment book and all it's great coupons (especially the grocery store coupons like Kroger, Tom Thumb, etc and all the restaurants and toddler friendly places like the local zoos and musuems), what's better I love getting it for $1.25 delivered to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment