Monday, January 12, 2009

What did I do today?

Things to do:
1. Go to work
2. Play with Riley after work
3. Work out
4. Update respective blogs
5. Take some pictures

1. Check. Went to work, but didn't quite make it on time.
2. I played with Riley after work, though I forced him to play unplugged. Yep, that's right no movies, no TV or any other electronics. He was a little hesitant at first, but then I think he was digging being Amish like.
3. Since Riley wasn't stuck in front of the TV and since I won't ever be taking him back to the gym daycare (see his blog for details), we decided to go for a long run as a family. I strapped on the heart rate monitor and we were off. Now I just have to get through three more workouts this week.
Someone else tried to come on the walk with us













4. This was tough today. After Riley's bath we laid down and I fell asleep. Eric kept asking if I was going to get up, and I said "no" and then I remembered I hadn't blogged. Being the dedicated blogger I am, I muttered out wake me up in 15 minutes. This happened three more times and now here I am blogging.
5. I took some pictures today. Not a ton, but I think I am getting better. I only had two incidents where I left the lens cap on. I'm paranoid the lens is going to get messed up so I put the lens cap back on constantly. Remember these lens cost the same amount as my other camera. How crazy is that, it goes against all my frugality, but I'm loving it.

Can you tell who likes to put his blanket on his head??













If you look close you can see parts of blankie in all these pictures. Riley is a little Linus.













Ok, I better get some sleep, I have a feeling Target toys might be going to 75% clearance by my house tomorrow. Here's to some good slick dealing tomorrow. Oh and the new Kohl's 30% off online code is out: SAVE30JAN. The sale starts January 14-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment