Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gifts in my inbox - A Special Birthday Post

So, I recently celebrated my birthday. Throughout the year I have signed up with different restaurants to receive special coupons, promotions or deals. Well, every year around my birthday free offers start to roll into my inbox. Here's what I received this year:

Red Robin - Free burger. (Sign up here.)
Texas de Brazil - Complimentary dinner w/purchase of dinner.(Sign up here.)
Maggiano's - $10 off. (Sign up here.)
Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation - Free meal w/purchase of dinner and 2 beverages. (Sign up here.)
Genghis Grill - Free Genghis Grill Birthday Bowl (not unlimited). (Sign up here.)
Champps - Free slice of Mile High Ice Cream Pie. (Sign up here.)
Melting Pot - Free Chocolate Fondue with purchase of 2 entrees. (Sign up here.)
Sephora - Free lip gloss set (no purchase necessary).(Sign up here.)
Texas Roadhouse - Free appetizer or sidekick of ribs.(Sign up here.)
Ben and Jerry's - Free Ice Cream Cone. (Sign up in store)
Sketchers - Free shipping code. (Sign up here.)

***Several of these clubs also offer a free gift/meal for joining, so you won't have to wait until your birthday to enjoy all of these great offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment