Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some New Deals

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I was on a little birthday vacation. So here are some new deals I stumbled upon:

Super Target:
Free Bread or close to free bread: Print off the $1/1 Target Bread coupon here. You can use this coupon on the mini loaves which are $0.99 or on the full french bread loaves which are $1.52.

Cheap potatoes: I noticed that some Super Target stores had different prices on the 5 lb bag of potatoes. One of my local stores had them for $1.49 and two of them had the potatoes for $5.99. Needless to say I got the $1.49 bag of potatoes and used the $1/1 target coupon here. So 5 lbs of potatoes for $0.49.

Cheap applesauce: The Mott's applesauce 4 and 6 packs at my local targets were $1.69. In addition to plain applesauce, they had no sugar added blueberry, strawberry and peach. I used the $1/1 supertarget coupon here and the $0.55 printable manufacturer's coupon here to get a 6 pack for $0.14.

Cheap Cheetos: At the checkout stand are the large snack size back of Cheetos. They are $1.29. Use the $1/1 Cheetos coupon here and you have a large snack size bag for $.29.

Cheap Meat: The Sutton and Dodge Target brand meat is in a variety of cuts and prices. I got a boneless NY Strip for $1.98 after the $2/1 coupon (link). On my subsequent trips I picked up a 3 pack of round of eye steaks for $1.48 and a chuck roast for $.03 (you read that write, it was originally $2.03 before coupon.

Cheap razors: Ok, so for this deal you need coupons from Sunday's paper. There is a $4/1 Schick Intuition razor coupon and a $4/1 Schick Quattro razor coupon. The razors are currently on sale at Target for $6.99. Buy both razors and use both coupons in one transaction and you will pay $6 and get a $5 gift card back. So you get 2 razors for $1, though you can't use the giftcard on this purchase. The only trouble you might have with this deal is finding the razors.

No comments:

Post a Comment