Thursday, March 26, 2009

A list of great printable coupons

$3/1 Johnson and Johnson Bedtime Formula Lotion and Bodywash. I got a bottle of the bodywash for $0.49 after coupon at Target. The bodywash and lotion are currently on sale at Target for $3.49. Get coupon here.

$2/1 Aveeno product. I'm sure you could get some almost free chapstick, but we use the Aveeno lotion for our son. The lotion is on sale for $3.49 at Target for the lotion and $5.49 for the hair and body wash. I got the lotion for $1.49 after using the $2/1 coupon here.

I was able to pick up some cheap Johnson and Johnson products too. I got a bottle of the Head to Toe baby wash. It's on sale at Target for $2.19. After my $1/1 Johnson and Johnson product, I got it for just $1.19. Also, I got some free Johnson and Johnson Buddies bars of soap. The soap is $0.97. You can you an assortment of coupons for these. Either the $3/3, $2/2 or $1/1, it's up to how many you need and the quantity available at your local stores. (The following links are for Internet Explorer users, some might work with FireFox, but FF can be a little more difficult).
$1/1 J&J Buddies product (here).
$2/2 J&J Buddies products (here).
$3/3 J&J Buddies products (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment